• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to mount rear limting strap?

*xj-man*

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering for anybody out there that has mounted a limiting strap in the rear of their xj. im going to get revovlers (i know i know people dont like them) and i was wondering where could i mount a limiting strap, i have a dana 44 and i was just wondering if i could see some pics or ideas on where to mount it.. thank you

erik

How do you want to limit your travel? At the ends, or in the center. If you are going to do it in the center, make a mounting tab and use the top bolts on the axle, and make a bracket for the top, or if you want to limit the ends, use the stock sway bar mount holes with a bracket, and a a bracket on the spring perches

I am planning the same thing. I will be using a single tube crossmember to mount the tab and the ends will bolt to the bumpstop holes. Should have the project complete in a week or so. Will let you know the results....

Back