• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pricing clutchs

lucasxj

NAXJA Forum User
I need a new slave cylinder so instead of just replacing just the slave I'm going to replace the cluth, service the flywheel, and replace the slave since it's internal and I'll have to atleast drop the tranny and maybe even the transfercase.

My question is does anybody know anywhere that I can get all of the parts that I need on the net for a good price. I went to the local jeep dealer and napa and they were both $200 for just the slave cylinder! the cheapest price i have found so far is $250-$300 for everything.

Please help cause I'm a cheap high school student who has to pay for everything for his jeep. i don't get help from mommy and daddy. Plus the cheaper this is the sooner I'll be able to get a lift.

Watch it on the slave cylinder, people have had alot of problems with the non-jeep ones and due to it's location is a real pia when you have to go thru 2 or 3 that you saved 10 bucks on. I would stick with OEM Jeep on the slave. Check the online prices, might be cheaper.

Call Stephen in parts at Springdale Dodge in Ark and ask for the jeep internet discount on the slave cylinder. He sells parts for 10% over cost (about 40% off list). His number is 800-252-9686.
Good Luck. Greg

Back