• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will 16x8 rubicons fit?

90exjay said:
Just like the title wondering if stock 16x8 rubicon rims and tires will fit 90 xj,with re6025 lift?
Yes....they should fit no matter what lift you have on. They are only like30.5 inches tall. 30s will fit on most jeeps stock with minimal rubbing.

Not sure about the Rubicon, but I have 16" Grand Cherokee rims (pre '97) with 255/85/16s (33/10.50) on my '87 Comanche with 4 1/2" coils and fixed lower arms. (I also did YJ front brake hoses which were longer and needed anyways, plus made shock extensions out of 1/4" pipe and 2 exhaust studs with extra nuts since my shocks were near new)
I have used the stock tracbar, but have an adjustable to put in, along with stronger tierods, etc (Grand Cherokee) because mine was 2WD. Well, it still is, but it only needs the tcase and trans put in now!

Back