• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-rock Bumper

c-rok is a member on the board... he might run them....

I lovve the rear bumper he makes but im not so sure if im sold on the tire carrier. It just sits so freakin high and im freakin short :) But it totally serves the purpose for the trail

I have the C-Rok rear bumper and tire carrier on my '01. I absolutely love it and the tire does block the rear window but makes sense for wheelin. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but I could see about getting some during my lunch today or after work.

-Nick

XJSkier said:
I have the C-Rok rear bumper and tire carrier on my '01. I absolutely love it and the tire does block the rear window but makes sense for wheelin. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but I could see about getting some during my lunch today or after work.

-Nick

Does it rattle at all? Cause ive had a carrier on a cj5 that rattled and it drove me crazy.

Does it come un-painted?

Everything comes unpainted, and it doesn't rattle at all for me. I just put a couple coats of primer and used Rustoleum Textured paint.

--Nick

Have you guys seen the Trail Head Off Road bumper?

www.THOR4x4.com

000_0759.jpg

xjj33p3r said:
Spring has past and gone, so is this bumper available yet?
11900 Main Street
Suite B102
Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Toll Free:
1-866-IRON-PIG

Local:
1-540-361-7400

Is it really easier to post here than to call one of the phone numbers on their web site?

Back