• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any experiences with crawltech.com???

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone out there purchased anything from www.crawltech.com?? I am thinking about purchasing some lift components and shocks from them but first i was wondering if anyone has had good or bad dealings with them. I found a really good deal on a RE kit and can get 4 OME shocks for only $120 more with the lift. Almost seems too good to be true. Thanks NICK

Jeremy and the guys at CraweTech are good guys. One thing to be aware of, RE has a hard time lately getting stuff shipped. I've ordered a couple RE things through CrawelTech that have taken a while to get. I am currently waiting (going on three weeks) for a pair of shocks. It seems RE doesn't feel the need to inform it's distributors when items are back ordered or they just can't seem to ship it when they say they will. So, CrawelTech = good, RE= ..................

Back