• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unbundling hoses and wires

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
I am considering replacing all my vacuum hose with silicone as well as spiffing up the engine bay. I'd like to replace my battery harness with a Jeepers & Creepers model as well. I know rebundling can be done with the split high temp tubing and cable ties (in a variety of pleasing colors) but what about places where that isn't practical? What kind of high-temp tape is used?

Some of the pre-bent/formed silicone hose for radiators is pretty nice too, but all for little ricer speed buggys. Anyone know of a place that has silicone for Jeeps???

Detailing supplies for Jeeps sound like a market that hasn't been tapped!!

Most of the guys around here consider detailing to be wiping a small spot on the windshied so they can see where they are going or popping the drain hole in the floor so the mud will drain out. :laugh3:

I'm not so much thinking from a BLING standpoint but performance. NEW hoses on a 93 would be an improvement. So much is dried, cracked, and corroded. Why not make it look good as well. Easier to eliminate those items from potential future issues when you know they are fairly new and good quality.

Back