• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex High Steer -- OTK

XJGrl

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone has ordered and installed the kit, drop me a PM if you don't mind. I am not lookin to be persuaded to do the ZJ swap....I already have the Tera kit sitting here and just have some questions before we dive in. Thanks.

Emily. :wierd:

I have/did. I didnt like it. It was crap and bent easily. The aluminum hex rod has no memory whatsoever. Sell it while you still can, or return it. Thats my two cents.

i had it and flexed my Alumi bar pretty good and had it return to the were it belonged.the only real problems i see are with you losing steering radius due to the thickness of the bar to the diff cover and track bar mount.you get a nice ammount of bumper steer until you relocate the trac back to be above the axle by about 4 inches.

the knuckle was really designed for sprung over YJ's .to deal with cross steering over top of the spring.

Back