• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 hub question

Lonestar

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to run a chevy flattop knuckle on my 79 bronco housing. I've found a 76 blazer in a local yard and I am wondering if I get the knuckle, caliper bracket, caliper, spindle, and stub shaft will I still be able to run the original 79 bronco rotor/hub assemble and locking hub.

Is this a straight bolt together mod or are there any clearance issues that need to be addressed? Will the chevy caliper and pads fit on the ford rotor?

I know people have done this and I just want to know if I have found the correct parts before I spend any money. Any info would be great.

Bryan

Lonestar said:
I'm looking to run a chevy flattop knuckle on my 79 bronco housing. I've found a 76 blazer in a local yard and I am wondering if I get the knuckle, caliper bracket, caliper, spindle, and stub shaft will I still be able to run the original 79 bronco rotor/hub assemble and locking hub.

Is this a straight bolt together mod or are there any clearance issues that need to be addressed? Will the chevy caliper and pads fit on the ford rotor?

I know people have done this and I just want to know if I have found the correct parts before I spend any money. Any info would be great.

Bryan

Yes....that is exactly what you do.

Back