• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT'S ALIVE.....

norcalxj

NAXJA Forum User
Kindof. i finaly found out the problem with my jeep. it is my computer. i put Andy's spare computer on, and it runs, not good, but it runs. i think that the computer is the wrong one thats why it doesn't run good. does any one have a computer out of a 89, 4.0, automatic that i can buy?

There's a computer already pulled inside a silver two door 4 litre at Pick and Pull on Sunrise. There was also a red 4 door there too.

Hmmmmm.....I wonder if it had to do with the fact that my computer was for a 5 speed?

Have you checked for any shorts in your wiring? The grounding strap to the firewall?

CRASH

I took the computer out of the red 4 door at pick-n-pull, it is the same computer and it still dies after 1 min. but atleast it starts now. :?

I forgot to tell you on the phone, check all the vacuum lines for cracks and or breaks.

CRASH

it is alive for reall this time! it was a bad conection on some important wire. :D

[quote:f16eafd0ef]it is alive for reall this time! it was a bad conection on some important wire.[/quote:f16eafd0ef]

Gotta love Bryan's tech!

And his spelling. :lol:

Back