• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ jeep newbie, got some questions...

camarorss350

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i just bought a black 97 XJ L6, 5spd, 4x4. i used to own a 91 camaro with a 355 motor and a crazy auto trans, and ill tell you what, i put 5 grand into that camaro to make it reliable and fast, and i like the XJ better, and i havent dropped a single cent into it! lol im so glad i choose this vehicle, any how, not to get off topic, i have a few questions, my XJ didnt come with a drivers side fender flare, (some one stole it), i looked into the bushwacker fender flares and i think they look INCREDIBLE, do you guys think its worth th $350 for them? or should i just get a new stock one from the dealer? if any one has an old drivers side fender flare they would like to sell me, let me know also. i know modifications are needed, but to put it into laymans terms, what would be required to put the 96 style bushwacker cut out fender flares on my 97 2 door? sorry if i posted in the wrong spot but i just need to get used to this forum first. thanks alot!

Back