• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Rear RS9000 or 5000 shocks.....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the rear shocks on my rig are too long for me to be able to move my shock mounts up on the axle.

Anyone have any shocks for the rear layin' around? I'm thinking shocks from a 4" to a 5" lift would be about right.

TIA!

Troy

YELLAHEEP said:
Well, the rear shocks on my rig are too long for me to be able to move my shock mounts up on the axle.

Anyone have any shocks for the rear layin' around? I'm thinking shocks from a 4" to a 5" lift would be about right.

TIA!

Troy

Shoot Troy, I thought I was going to be able to help you out and then I realised the shocks I have are fronts not rears.

B

Troy,just an idea.When we moved my shock mounts up onto the axle my shocks were too long-had about 2" down travel on an 8" travel shock.I didnt want to buy a pair of shorter shocks so we moved the mounts as far outboard and as low on the axle tube as possible/practical and it helped quite a bit.Now I have 4-5" of down travel.

Back