• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Radio Quit working....

If its your factory radio, mine has a 7.5 amp fuse in the back. I just got it out of my closet to verify that. Other than that I'd just check for loose connections since you already checked the other fuses. The stereo is only held in by a few screws. The real PITA is getting the trim panel out from around the 95-96 steering column without scratching the trim.

Edit: I think I remember you saying yours is a '96 on another post.

How did you wire it in? Did you use a wiring harness adapter? Is so, It'd be really easy to check your power and ground connections.

so u did check the fuse behind the radio? My aftermarket radio has a fuse plugged into the back of it. When my radio stopped working i checked the fuse and it was dead. Do you have an amp?

Now that you mention it, I just remembered that there is an inline fuse on the power wire going into my Alpine. Not all in dash units have them but higher powered ones do.

Back