• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis,Kumho,BFG Help!

BoC

NAXJA Member #1266
I would like to know, if anyone has used kumho venture tires. I want a 32.11.50 MT, i can get them for 105/tire. I can get a deal on maxxis buckshot for 410/4tires. BFGs are awesome, I can get them for 580 mail order. Help please! I always puncture sidewalls. Alabama has alot of mud and woods, however i need to climb alot, not alot of huge boulders, but more like a long rocky rutted trail. thanks guys for any input.

The Kumhos always get good reviews and I have a friend that has them. look like good tires, wear really well and great traction. The price rocks

I have Kumho 32 by 11.50 and they have worked well for me. Went to Attica, Indiana(badlands) never had a problem. Nice aggresive tire with not alot of (mudder tire noise). I would recommend them. But hey what good is word next to the most experienced of NAXJA.

ps. get'em you wont be dissappointed

bfg fan myself wear is great, traction is great. i can get 60 k on any set of them easy. that is with alot of dding though. still get alot of trail time too and i'm not easy on tires

you get what you pay for, if your cutting sidewalls Kumho's are not what you want. If your cutting them in that terrain you need to drop the air pressure. The only tires i've ever seen cut around here were running too much air

Im runnin Kumho 31x10.5x15's and have not had any problems on them. They are quiet, and good on the road. I've done pretty well with them. Airing down is the key when youre dealing with rocks, especially the granite and stuff we run on here in norcal.

Back