• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain

I have run them on mine for over 13 years.

Noise? Moderate.
Streetability? As long as it is not wet or icy, OK.

Personnally I would run A/T's unless you run deep mud often. My work truck runs A/T's (BFG) for over 67K miles....NO complaints.

Rev

a buddy of mine runs 35" MT's on his CJ and 33" AT's on his 1/2 ton Chev. He recommended the AT for a daily driver and the MT for more of an offroad rig but he said both are supposed to be awesome tires.

two sets of BFG MTs. both around got around 55k and thats a LOT of driving and sometimes the compulsion just to leave pavement and run into the woods, rocks, mud. running a set of procomp MTs now and ive got 40k on them and they been great too, just cheaper and they were available the day that i need new tires.

if your going to do a lot of HW driving get the BFG AT/KOs and they will never let you down. great wet pavement manners, sipping is nice and get loads of miles out of them. also not too shabby offroad, took mine 31s thru rocks way back when and they did better than i thought they would aired down.

-

I am running my second set of BFG MT's. They get great traction in mud and very good on rocks in my experience. The rubber in them is soft which, while improving traction, makes the side walls and lugs somewhat vunerable to cuts and gouges. But, the softer compound also allows the tires to ride nice on the road.

I like them ...

Les

I have had mine on for about a month now and I love them. Gives you a good feeling when you are louder then the person next to you! Only thing is they dont have as good of wet traction as the A/Ts I had before, they tend to slip a little if your not careful. Nothing smart driving cant handle!

good tires overall, just weak sidewalls, but only if your into the rocks and really gettin it sideways

Back