• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE distributer?

Rocky

NAXJA Forum User
Where can I find someone online who sells Rubicon Express, with good service and price? Going to build some longarms and need some goodies.;)

Rocky,
I went through Allmyneeds.com for my RE Trackbar, they gave me great service, the price was good, a free hand throttle, and free shipping from CA to PA. I thought it was a good deal. Maybe they can help you out.

Ditto on that!Dirk is #1 in prices AND customer servive.Dont worry about shipping,it will be drop shipped anyway.

Im a dealer and getting ready to order some stuff this week to finish my arms, what cha lookin for, I will be more than happy to help if I can

I'll second www.authorizedvehicle4x4.com , RJ is a dream to work with, has great prices(Dirk, Dora, and RJ are pretty much the same prices and all have great prices) and well, he's my buddy so I gotta plug him :D Give him a shout and tell him Ary sent ya. Peace

Ary

Back