• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

question bout lockright

hman333

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i just bought a dana 30 lockright from someone and instead of having the double springs(spring inside of spring), it just has one spring and a cap on the spring where the pin sits, did they come like this in older versions? or what. i am just wondering if i should get new springs for it or if they are fine to run
thanks guys

i just had the same thing happend to me, it's not a lockright, it's an EZ-locker, i have the same thing, i called randy's and they said the single spring with the cup was an ez-locker, i would get new one's, who knows how the last person got them out, new ones are $10,
hman333 said:
hey guys, i just bought a dana 30 lockright from someone and instead of having the double springs(spring inside of spring), it just has one spring and a cap on the spring where the pin sits, did they come like this in older versions? or what. i am just wondering if i should get new springs for it or if they are fine to run
thanks guys

I have the ez locker in my dana 30 with the single spring and I have been running mine with absolutely no problems. If the have no visible damage, run them, they will be fine.

Back