• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just a ?

you better come with some more details, or do you think we all know every u-joint, length, or configuration of every 80's blazer driveshaft ever made?

no flame, just a heads-up.

yeah i dont know any of that... i was just looking arround online and found some one talking about it and was wondering if it was a direct swap i am getting ready to swap in a dana 44for the rear out of i think an 88 jeep xj
is $ 50 for the dana 44 a good deal

Jeep00xj said:
yeah i dont know any of that... i was just looking arround online and found some one talking about it and was wondering if it was a direct swap i am getting ready to swap in a dana 44for the rear out of i think an 88 jeep xj
is $ 50 for the dana 44 a good deal

I have a .pdf of the Spicer driveshaft catalog... If you like I can send it to you within the next couple of days. States type, sizes, and ujoint ends...as well as applications. Make your own deductions. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
I have a .pdf of the Spicer driveshaft catalog... If you like I can send it to you within the next couple of days. States type, sizes, and ujoint ends...as well as applications. Make your own deductions. ;)

send that to [email protected]

thanks

oh - and i noticed that a first gen ford exploder front driveshaft sports a CV on one end with a 35" static length with 1310 u-joints... (and i now have a spare rear driveshaft)

ECKSJAY said:

Anyway possible you can send it my way too?

[email protected]

Thanks
Dingo

ECKSJAY said:

Me too! Me too!
emailaddy.gif

ECKSJAY said:

X4.

Please and Thank you.

[email protected]

ECKSJAY said:
You got yourself into somethig! :D

[email protected]

please

Back