• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bridgestone Tires?

FIRE CAT

NAXJA Member #1243
What is you guys opion of the Bridgestone Revo tires...Im looking to move up to 30-10.5-15....I am seeing they have good reports. Once my 3" lift is installed im approx in the snow and medium mud,,when i hunt and etc. on road approx 65% time so i dont need a real digger. I had diggers before on my Fords and Chevys...thats why i think they invented louder stereos. Let me know your reports ok?.....thanx

I just got mine (30 x 9.5) six weeks ago. No offroad yet but they're fantastic in the rain. Tread seems more aggressive than a lot of other A/Ts - and they look much better than in the pictures I've seen (tirerack.com, etc).

My eldest son runs Duelers on his Toyota PU, lots of Hwy miles too. He swears by them.

thooogy said:
I just got mine (30 x 9.5) six weeks ago. No offroad yet but they're fantastic in the rain. Tread seems more aggressive than a lot of other A/Ts - and they look much better than in the pictures I've seen (tirerack.com, etc).
"In the rain" ...I love it!

Me too. 30x9.5/15s. 2" OME (mostly) lift. I have had various Goodyears and Michelins on various XJs since 1987. These Revos are the best. Great in the rain. Not a bit loud. Great in snow. Not a mudder, but pretty darn good anyway. I think the tread pattern clears mud better than most other ATs.

Back