• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front hitch compatible with brush guard???

99greenjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a manik front brush guard. Since it seems like tow hook brackets are not compatible with the brush guard mounts (which are the same 3 bumper mounts), so the question is will a drawtite or hidden hich front hitch work?
I've never seen how they mount. Any pictures or help would be much appreciated.
thanks,
Dave

99greenjeeper said:
I've got a manik front brush guard. Since it seems like tow hook brackets are not compatible with the brush guard mounts (which are the same 3 bumper mounts), so the question is will a drawtite or hidden hich front hitch work?
I've never seen how they mount. Any pictures or help would be much appreciated.
thanks,
Dave

A front hitch mouts to the bottom of the unibody rail with three bolts. Two bolt holes are already in the frame rail and you have to drill the third. It is very easy to install. If you would like a picture of what it looks like from the front let me know. As far as it working with your brushguard I would need to see a picture of it because I don't know how it mounts up. Is it mounted to the bumper brackets on the outside of the frame rail or on the bottom of the frame rail?

Kim.

Take off the brush guard :wave:

It looks like the receiver of the hitch might clear the crossbrace of the guard, but I cant tell for sure. Go to wherever you are buying the guard and hold one up and see if it will fit.

Back