• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tara flex long arm upgrade?

I would actually buy the rock krawler kit before the teraflex kit. And i don't like rock krawler. Something about long lower arms and stock short upper arms doesn't make sense to me.

ECKSJAY said:
After having looked at the parts in person, I can safely say I like the RE kit better. :)

Hey! No posting here if you have more than 50 posts!
nono.gif

Billy :D

howdy do I know you from around? and I am going with the rockkrawler longarm kit cause it cost $475 to my door and I can dig that...

I have the upper and lower arms and they are fine and they seemed to be made pretty well. The only GAY thing is that they want you to cut the crossmember and bolt their ends on it as frame mounts. It hasn't failed (yet?) but the should have provided a new crossmember with the LCA mounts on it. WAKE UP TERAFLEX!

450.jpg

Otherwise I have zero complaints.

-Cracker

Why spend that kind of money on a "half-ass" suspension.Right now for kits, Full-traction or the T-N-T sets are probably the best built!

Back