• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pic of 4xrac's Loc-Rac for Hi-Lift

dandecicco

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a picture of how they mounted their Hi-Lift with the loc-rac? I specifically need to see how the little tab mounts to hold the Hi-Lift, not the part that folds over and holds the handle and end of the Hi-Lift. Thanks.

dandecicco said:
Anyone have a picture of how they mounted their Hi-Lift with the loc-rac? I specifically need to see how the little tab mounts to hold the Hi-Lift, not the part that folds over and holds the handle and end of the Hi-Lift. Thanks.

I have that setup. I'll take pictures tomorrow for you, if i can remember. PM me friday.

I bought that setup for like $9 used, and was very iffy about installing it. Trust me, once your hi-lift is on that rack, its going -no where-.

-Cal

Here's a shot... The folding tab just hooks into one of the holes on the base... The velcro strap is insurance....

hi_lift2.jpg

Ivan said:
Here's a shot... The folding tab just hooks into one of the holes on the base... The velcro strap is insurance....

hi_lift2.jpg

I used to use a bungee as insurance.. but I can assure you its in no way necessary now. I do wrap a bungee around the base of the hi-lift so it doenst rattle, though (against the shaft, not the mount)

Back