• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWF agenda

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
This is the tenative plan for Northwest Fest

Friday July 15th
6:00pm-9:00pm
Registration
Safety Inspections
Trail assignments

Saturday July 16th
7:00am-9:30am
Registration
Safety Inspections
Trail Assignments

9:30am
Drivers Meeting

10:00am
Hit the trails

6:00pm
NWC BBQ and Raffles at Kaner Flats Campground :chef:

9:00pm
BS and tell stories about days activities, around a campfire(lantern)

Sunday July 17th
9:30am
Drivers meeting

10:00am
Hit the trails

2:00pm
Check out Time at Kaner Flats Campground
End of Northwest Fest 2005

Each evening there will be a gathering of the group at one site or another so plase feel free to join in the camerodery

Will hit the BBQ, but won't stick around for the BS session. I will have to drive to Yakima. Where is the closest Gas Station? Should I bring any extra gas if I only get 250 miles per tank?

So the Friday night and Saturday morning Registration/inspection are the same thing? I would rather take care of this Friday night and have more time to get moving Saturday morning.

JMotorsprt said:
Will hit the BBQ, but won't stick around for the BS session. I will have to drive to Yakima. Where is the closest Gas Station? Should I bring any extra gas if I only get 250 miles per tank?

There is a gas station about five miles from the campground.

JMotorsprt said:
So the Friday night and Saturday morning Registration/inspection are the same thing? I would rather take care of this Friday night and have more time to get moving Saturday morning.

Yes they are the samething.

Hans

Back