• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

alitireign

jayuu

NAXJA Forum User
ok so im going on vaction on friday and i get my new 31s thursday, i put on a lift a week ago, the rustys bb. now the question is i was going to wait to get aligned til after i get my tires on but, i dont think ill have time from thursday night til i leave friday morning, but i want my new tires on. so can i get it aligned with the current tires and it be ok? or should i even worry about aligning with 1.75 lift? thanks for any input.

jayuu said:
ok so im going on vaction on friday and i get my new 31s thursday, i put on a lift a week ago, the rustys bb. now the question is i was going to wait to get aligned til after i get my tires on but, i dont think ill have time from thursday night til i leave friday morning, but i want my new tires on. so can i get it aligned with the current tires and it be ok? or should i even worry about aligning with 1.75 lift? thanks for any input.

I don't think the jump from no lift to 1.75" will make a big difference on the alignment but you could always get a friend to help you do it yourself with a tape measure. Takes a couple minutes to do and is pretty easy. I did mine myself after installing the RE 4.5" kit and then had to realign a week later with the 1.75" spacers added.

I put on a three inch lift and thirty one inch tires and have not done an alignment yet and drives fine. I think you should be ok.

Kim.

It happens to me when they wear off.

I *WOULD* recommend at least doing a D-I-Y alignment to check toe-in (which WILL change with a 1.75" lift.) See Go-Jeep's page above.

Back