• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CTM U-Joints

Due to the extreme service requirements they are only recommended for use with hubs!Theyre extremely strong and pricey!

I bow down do Jack, the inventor of CTM joints.

He has saved me from many hours of joint and shaft repair. Since installing the CTM's and Warn shafts in my 44, I have no fear of the gas pedal.

The thing is, after 1.5 years in my rig, they are still so tight it's hard to sqeeze any grease into them at all. A very good product that has been tested extensively in many ARCA, CRCA and CAlRocs rigs.

You will not be disappointed, and they carry a very good warranty in case you are really gettin' it and break one.

CRASH

Thanks for the input on the joints, but i guess what i was really asking about was the X-Line product, and the lmt4x4outfitters.com company, anybody have any dealings with them. I need the winch rope, and this stuff seams equal to the masterpull, but with the discount they offer it seams to be a better deal.

Umm, just out of curiosity, if you were wondering about the line and the company, why did you title the post CTM U-joints??

Hmmmm.....i was sucked in by your devious ploy.

Form now on, my thread titles will contain promises of naked woman and wild sex......

CRASH

Andy, others have tried that. You need to follow through with the promises of naked women :eek:

Have you checked out Rockstomper's prices? They've got the best deal I've found.

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
Andy, others have tried that. You need to follow through with the promises of naked women :eek:

Have you checked out Rockstomper's prices? They've got the best deal I've found.

Sean

Has anybody let Dan out of the outhouse yet?

OK, I'll get wifey to strip down to the lacy items and snap some pics posing with the NV 4500. :)

CRASH

Back