• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find OEM part numbers?

Maz

NAXJA Forum User
It was suggested to me that I change all (or most) sensors and such on my '89 4.0L/AW4.

I may be able to get these sensors, with good discount, if I had OEM part numbers.

I have searched but there doesn't seem to be a part number thread like I've seen on a few Forums.

Is there a source or something on the net where I can find OEM part numbers, by year and part name?

Thanks a bunch .... Maz

Maz said:
Is there a source or something on the net where I can find OEM part numbers, by year and part name?

If you use Google, you can find links to the Jeep Parts Manual that will have all the OEM part numbers.

I'd post it for you but the admins have requested we refrain from posting links to copyrighted material.

Meanwhile, here's a link with some steps to troubleshoot those pesky sensors. Maybe you don't need them all.

http://www.lunghd.com/Tech_Articles/Engine/Basic_Sensors_Diagnostics.htm

Saudade said:
......but the admins have requested we refrain from posting links to copyrighted material.
Thanks man. So that it's very clear to me, I assume links to collection of part numbers in a published document is infringement of copyrighted material. I appreciate and support that. But I also assume that part numbers are not copyrighted themselves and if I were to search and collect part numbers for my particular year Jeep, I can post them as part of a thread.

Is that OK?

_Maz

If you have trouble, let me know. I've got OEMR parts catalogues for most years of XJ and MJ - I get along well with the parts department at my local dealership (I get jobber now,) and they let me borrow and scan their catalogues over a range of week-ends...

5-90

Thanks 5-90 and dizzymac for the offers. I'll pm you if I don't find the part numbers. Don't want to trouble you without going through the effort myself.

_Maz

5-90 said:
Ask me real nice ...

6gwncp.jpg
[/IMG]

sent you pm

Back