• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS OAB dimensions

Dingo509

NAXJA Forum User
I know some of you have the JKS OAB and i need someone to do some measuring for me. I need to know the distance from frong to back between the holes. I need to move the trackbar up so i can make my own trackbar, plus i need more clearance for the Hydro assist ram.

Also Jason Don't you have the OAB on a housing from MIT? did it work okay with the stock brackets up higher?

Any other ideas will work too.

Dingo

subscribing to thread

Uh, distance front to back between the holes? Isn't that how long the center bushing is in the axle end of the trackbar?

I dunno, that's why Im asking. :dunno: I was thinking, that maybe the dimension where different than a stock bushing as you really can't use a production trackabar in that location, at least without shortening it. It makes sense though for it to be that size.

I'm building a new trackbar out of 1.25" DOM and 3/4" heims. i have spacers for the heims but im not sure if they'll fit without adding a bunch of washers. which isn't exactly safe.

Dingo

Same dimension as the stock bushing.

How do I know this? I replaced my stock trackbar with a JKS 125 (4-6" of lift) using the stock axle end bracket. Some time later, I added the JKS OAB bracket along with the JKS fab-yer-own trackbar kit. I used the axle end gooseneck from the first adjustable when I mounted the last trackbar.

If you're still really interested in the measurement, I can get it later today, but I'm quite sure that it's the stock dimension.

No i don't need the dimension exactly. That's good enough for me. I'll measure the stock bushing.

Thanks

Dingo

Back