• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone heading to Uwharrie ?

if i'm not in jail this weekend i'll be there sunday am. post back and let me know where you will be staying and what you wheel, so we can meet up.

PS check my profile/Occupation

It will be a site off trail toward the end or beginning depending on way you go in. there will be a tan xj, white, xj,and a whit tj at the site.....my name is Craig

most likely i'll be there around 09:00. are you talking about the end of wolf's den

falls dam is the road part at the top of the hill it goes out to the dirt road, wolf's den is the trail head. hope to see you sunday am.
i'll be in the purple XJ.
PS vote for me in July rig of the month:D :D :D

I'll be up in the forest (Badin Lake CG) Fri night and maybe sat night...probably go for a night run Fri night...

going fishin Saturday though.

Woody

ohh a night run fri run. what time?

I dunno...Gotta load the Jeep (15 min) wait for Momma to get home from work (4:30 ish) then maybe 15-30 min for her to get ready...

45 min ride up there, 15-30 to unpack/pitch camp then some unwind time.

Looking like I'll be ready to roll at approx 7pm or a little later. Want to try for 7:30 at the Wolf Den parking lot? I'll be in the ugly camo 4-door with a 33" on the roof.

Well we made it up there at 7:30, looked for your site but couldn't find ya It started to pour so we blasted back to the campsite to secure our stuff, then headed back into the woods around 8PM

We wheeled Wolf Den to Falls Dam to Dutch John....Wheee that long uphill at the end was slick! 2 tries and we had to retrace our tracks...there are some nice new clay ruts up in there now!

Anyway went skiing & tubing this morning/afternoon and we're back at home.

Maybe see ya next weekend?

i missed you before the downpour, hit wolf's den about 8:14 the 2 CJ's said you was about 1 mile in, got stuck on falls dam on some rocks had to pull myself back off. ran slab pile, saw mill then rocky mount loop hate that i missed you again, i'll be in jail this weekend. try again some other time. yes it was slick.

Back