• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fan Pulley Mount Thingy Wobbly?

None....
So driving down the freeway yesterday my fan decided wobble, I dont know which thing started first, but mount that the pulley mounts to wobbles now (ya know the one with the 4 studs on it and is mounted to a bracket under the A/C). Sorry for not knowing what it is, I know its an idler pulley, but where it mounts chiltons didnt even say. Anyways how does one go about fixing that? Is it rebuildable? Is it the entire "bracket?"

But like I said I dont know what caused what first, but the where the fan mounts onto the fan clutch its all jacked up now.

Anyways, any help?

It's the entire bracket, and it's OEMR only. Fortunately, the price wasn't too bad on the last couple I've bought.

I haven't figured out a way to rebuild the thing yet - it's on my list. I may just have to fab up something and design it to be rebuildable...

5-90

Back