• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear bucket seats

PoSxJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting a set of of front seats from a buddy, i want to put them in the back instead of the bench seat. I searched and got some pictures of them in, but i need some pictures of how they were mounted. If anyone has any ideas or write ups that would really help.
James

I could spend time figuring something out. I was just hopeing that someone who as alreayd done it could just give me what they did. Didnt really want to spend a lot of time on it.

Why?

If you keep the stock bench, you can continue to fold it flat for cargo capability. Those buckets will stay exactly where you mount them. Kinda kills a good bit of the U in the SUV.

I never really use all that room. I'm thinking instead i'm going to just put in one rear seat. Then put a custom tool box in where the other wood go. I would use that more then folding down the bench seat for cargo.

You could make some sort of quick release so if needed you could take out that rear seat

Back