• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loose-Nut Enterprises; post up if you have Dan's bumper!

Carp.xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,
I'm seriously looking at his front bumpers. They look very strong, very functional, and good...!
But I'd like some references/experiences from people who have experience with his front bumpers.
Post up any pics you have of your Loose Nut Enterprise winch bumper.

BTW, Dan seems like a good guy and his customer service has been top notch so far.

Thanks

i've been running dan's bummper for awhile now and it is great. not sure if you are familiar with the lower part of the doran trail out by calico but on appraoch the bumper cleared everything. a few of the arb bumbers were hitting at the edges because they are so flat. the few times i've seen dan or rabbit smack pretty hard a it didn't damage the bumper at all. unfortunatly i always have a hard time putting pics up here or i'd send a few shots in action. i have the ramsey winch in mine and it fits real well. dan is a great guy and lots of help. the design is nice because of the taper towards the wheels. it's a well thought out design and very good workmanship.
my 2 cents

Back