• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another longarm upgrade question (kit question)

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
First off yes I should build my own but I have two jobs now and time is money and I have more money than time right now.

I am looking at either the rockkrawler upgrade or the http://www.rockcontrol.com/ longarm upgrade. anyone have any EXPERIENCE with either one? or like the design of one over the other. I have heard of the rockkrawler joints breaking so I will buy upgraded joints somewhere else first if I go with that kit.
DIG IT!

If you have rockkrawler breakage please post some pics I wanna know where the weakspots are.

BUCKYXJ said:
First off yes I should build my own but I have two jobs now and time is money and I have more money than time right now.

I keep hearing this statement and keep thinking that it must be nice. ANyway I don't like how far the x-member hangs below the frame on the rock control one.

-Mike

X2 on the Rockcontrol unit.

Back