• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand C. D35 trade for D44 Grand C.

fdsa487

NAXJA Forum User
Ok well some of you might know but i have a 2003 Totaled Grand Cherokee I want to sell the whole thing but everyone want to buy parts off of it instead of taking the Jeep as a whole... That does not really matter what im saying is i have someone (and dont ask me why they want to do this) but they have a ZJ w/ a D44 w/ locker that he wants to trade for the D35 in my 2wd Grand C. that is totaled. I have a Crysler 8.25" 29 spline in my XJ so there would really be no reason for me to put the ZJ D44 in my XJ, correct? Since the current rear end in my XJ is already locked up. It would be more of a pain the but because then my Grand C. would not be a roller anymore.

Grand Cherokee D44's are junk and totally worthless. I would NEVER trade a 8.25, esp 29spl for one.

Search and you'll find out why. We really need to work on you and that search button.

sintax said:
Grand Cherokee D44's are junk and totally worthless. I would NEVER trade a 8.25, esp 29spl for one.

Search and you'll find out why. We really need to work on you and that search button.

Ok good to know. I was not going to trade my XJ's 8.25 for it i was going to trade the D35 out of my totaled Grand C. But i told him no because i want to sell my grand C. as a whole and i know that i already have a good axel in my XJ

Back