• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Main Forum Password debacle!

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
So am I the only one that is not allowed to post on the Tech and NonTech forums....it won't accept my passwords, all I get is an Invalid Password screen when I try to post. Also, when I try to post a response, the email field is autopopulating the address of the person that I'm responding to........and the [email protected] email just bounces back so to me so that's been a huge help as well. Anyone care to venture a guess on the solution........?

This may not be the place to bring this problem up, but it's really my only option at this point....this squeaky wheel needs some grease!

TIA, XJEEPER

try redoing your profiles, I had this same problem a week ago and it took a day, but it worked.

Sean

[quote:03efcf73ee="FarmerMatt"]Can't you take a hint. :roll: We don't want to play with you any more. :lol: Have fun in Moab. Make sure to take Richard up some interesting places for me.

Matt[/quote:03efcf73ee]

:wink: I'd offer to schlurp up some box wine.......... but I don't do that. Gotta have a cork.

Hope the harvest is going well. At least you have one, my Dad & brother lost their entire cherry crop this year.

ChiXJeff

[quote:e844c0f494="OneTonXJ"]try redoing your profiles, I had this same problem a week ago and it took a day, but it worked.

Sean[/quote:e844c0f494]

Right Sean, but here's the problem....it won't let me edit/delete/bend/fold or mutilate my current profile. I keep getting the screen pop "Invalid Password" when I try and change it. I need someone from the WebTeam to contact me with a solution, but guess what? The WebTeam Email addy is bouncing back to me as undeliverable...........I smell a conspiracy!

[quote:5c4773ca7d="XJEEPER"]

Right Sean, but here's the problem....it won't let me edit/delete/bend/fold or mutilate my current profile. I keep getting the screen pop "Invalid Password" when I try and change it. I need someone from the WebTeam to contact me with a solution, but guess what? The WebTeam Email addy is bouncing back to me as undeliverable...........I smell a conspiracy![/quote:5c4773ca7d]

Yes, the webteam email did that to me too. Then I discovered a neat little forum called the "Help Forum" that you can access from the main menu at the top of any of the forums, but not from the Home page for some reason. To make it easier I've provided the link for you. http://www.naxja.com/bbs/help.cgi

Hope this helps.

Tom

Back