• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

overhead console help working pics

ChandlerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I took off my kick panel to find the cabel for the console, because i'm planning to do the swap. i found some interesting stuff. i found a connector that was kind of short that had purple cabels and a few black and white cabels, i also found one that ran up the a pilar and went into the head liner, but i couldn't find the end of it, then i found a thicker black cabel right above my mirror... im so confused people! some one help me please!! the green grill was just a side project i had to post...

what sort of problems are you having? I have added a whole upper console to a xj that did not have one before, I got the console and the harness from the junkyard and the temp sensor from the dealership. mine was going into a 2000. the harness that led down to the fuse box area had all the same colors but DID NOT plug in directly. although all of the wires match up I just spliced them matching pairs as i went, I have pics somewhere and might be able to dig them up. I also have another whole complete console , harness and temp sensor that i can look at for reference, but unfortunately I did sell the Jeep that I added it to but I have a 99 Xj that this other one is slated for. email me for pics [email protected] ~ Mike

Back