• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need volunteers for trails at moab

GRNT

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Ok, With Mike not being there, I have two trails that need trailbosses. Thursday- shaffer trail. easy to do and easy to find.
Saturday- Top of World and Rose Garden. This is one that was east of Moab about 20 miles. If there is another trail that someone would want to lead that can take care of the easy trail for that day please speak up.
I also have a possible no show with Nay on Saturday. The trail is Poison spider and Golden Spike. If someone wants to take that one as the Hard trail please let me know. You can get incontact with me there. I will be leaving probably around Noon Friday the 4th. I'll be in Moab Saturday. You can wait until you get there. If you've never lead before but now the trails, its time to step up and volunteer. Your NAXJA needs you.
See you in Moab.

We are going to do everything we can to be there, but I can't get in until Friday night due to a major work project. If somebody is interested in being an alternate if I can't show for some reason, then contact me, too, so I'll know who to hunt down on Saturday morning along with Mil.

Hope to see you there on the last day of the event 8)

Nay

Back