• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie d44 w/ OTN steering

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Anybody running this with their d44 knuckles/ high steer option. I understand that there have been issues with tie rod/cover conflicting on the rok-jock 60(cover). The 60 is way beyond my needs(and wallet) anyway. The 9" doesn't seem have the problem as it's of a lower profile on the face. Anybody have first hand info re: the d44?

TIA,
TIM

so you want a Currie 9" with D44 knuckles and the tie-rod connecting to the top of the stock steering arm? that's how it will come if they use Chevy/Waggy knuckles like I would assume they do...

or are you talking about high-steer off of aftermarket steering arms on flat top knuckles?

either way should clear just fine, though you might need to move some other stuff like swaybar mounts.

Bent said:
Anybody running this with their d44 knuckles/ high steer option. I understand that there have been issues with tie rod/cover conflicting on the rok-jock 60(cover). The 60 is way beyond my needs(and wallet) anyway. The 9" doesn't seem have the problem as it's of a lower profile on the face. Anybody have first hand info re: the d44?

TIA,
TIM

Tim, need a little more info......

Are you talking about factory 1 ton steering linkage on the D44 knuckle steering arm, or high steer arms, or......?

Goatman said:
Tim, need a little more info......

Richard,Brett, Thanks. I'll update this tomorrow when I'm a little closer to knowing Fut the Wuck I'm talking 'bout.:D

But then again, that may never happen.

Tim

Back