• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where does it go?

oogabooga

NAXJA Forum User
On my 89 XJ, the cruise control has never worked. Someone has cut the connector off the wires coming from the turn signal lever. Where does the connector go? I have the CC module out and cannot see any place where it would connect. I cannot figure out where the wires are supposed to go. Any help is appreciated. Thanks...

:twak:

Be nice... I was just searching through the threads for help with my cruise control project and saw the post. Don't act like you don't have problems with your XJ that a year later "you haven't got around to fixing yet" :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

oogabooga said:
On my 89 XJ, the cruise control has never worked. Someone has cut the connector off the wires coming from the turn signal lever. Where does the connector go? I have the CC module out and cannot see any place where it would connect. I cannot figure out where the wires are supposed to go. Any help is appreciated. Thanks...
It thread down through the column. PITA to fix. it should connect to the main wireing that is at the bottom of the column , and go from there.

once you fix that problem you'll realize that the guy messed it up more and then you'll be chaseing it all over.

Hawaiian Style said:
:twak:

Be nice... I was just searching through the threads for help with my cruise control project and saw the post. Don't act like you don't have problems with your XJ that a year later "you haven't got around to fixing yet" :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

No I just thought it was funny, because.. when I bought my cherokee my cruise didn't work... 3 yrs later it still doesn't...

I keep meaning to get to it.. but then I say.. phhhhhaaa why bother :D

I suspect I will fix the cruise in the year 2056.. :moon:

Back