• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I found gold!

BSD

NAXJA Forum User
I was at a friend's house yesterday for a wedding rehearsal dinner. His father is a rancher-farmer. If you know the type, then you know their garage / barns have just about every tool and chemical known to man. At any rate, I was moving stuff for them and found 6 cans of R12 Freon. For a man with an 89 XJ that has not been updated it was a great discovery. At any rate, I offered to buy them from him and he said I could have them. I told him what they were worth but he still gave them away. It pays to be nice!
BSD

Yeah, they are like finding gold. Speaking of which, I still have a few cans of R12 from my old 1992 XJ laying around. If anyone wants them, I will make him/her a good deal on them.

I sure don't need them for my 2000 XJ, and the wife's Libby doesn't use them either..........

Every time I go back to Mexico City - immigrated from there when I was little but I go back every year to visit family - I always have some yahoo wanting me to be a mule and haul back either steroids or R12. Need less to say, I say no. Not getting arrested is a good thing in my book.

Back