• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" and 33's...picture's please

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ99

NAXJA Forum User
I currently run 32's on 3" with TJ flare conversion....I run 32x11.50x15 super swamper tsl radials....no rubbing unless I am on the trail then my flares take a lil beating on the outside...I am gonna fix my bumpstops If I go to 33's but I wanted to know how 33x12.50's will work on a 3"....I am switching from swampers to bfg A/T's...

ur bored right....."beating the dead horse" = "beating the dead horse"
If you can get that through ur thick skull....Im lookin for advice, not the bordism of a child...find something beter to do with ur comp time loser...

so anyone lookin to help or throw out advice thanks...

XJ99 said:
ur bored right....."beating the dead horse" = "beating the dead horse"
If you can get that through ur thick skull....Im lookin for advice, not the bordism of a child...find something beter to do with ur comp time loser...

Get lost or take the advice given.

why are you switching from a swamper to a at, one inch will not make up for the lack of a mud terrain

oh and this is definetly hasta and nothing to do with being bored

my XJ is daily driver...I hit the trail maybe 5-6 times a year only and Im gonna be pulling a horse trailer and need a more comfortable ride...

ECKSJAY said:
Horse trailer for your dead, beaten horses?
:laugh:

with 3" depending on how much you have cut your usable uptravel will be limited. it will still be functional but not the best. i have 4" and have cut the mess out of mine and then beat in the inner fender up front with a hammer to gain even more clearance. works good for me.

look up once you impatient rude asshat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back