• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fans

westsacxj

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering can i use an electric fan in the aux place? and just hook up to a switch to control it?
TIA scot

Yeah, but I would wire it so that you can turn it on manually or it comes on by itself with a temp switch. I would'nt make an OFF position...because if you forget about it, or let someone borrow the jeep...bye bye motor.

yea my plan was to put it on a switch so i could control it. i just wasnt sure if an electric one would work for the aux spot.
Thanx

westsacxj said:
yea my plan was to put it on a switch so i could control it. i just wasnt sure if an electric one would work for the aux spot.
Thanx
The aux fan is electric . What you want to do is replace the clutch fan,and that has been talked to death.
Wayne

well the prob is that i dont even have an aux fan. its been missing since i bought the jeep. im only runnin 1 fan.

Back