• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to Join NAXJA

G

I'm interested in becoming a member of NAXJA. I've printed out the form and know where to send it. Who do I make the check out to? What are some of the benefits of becoming a member?

I was waiting for someone who knew for sure where to send the check to answer this, but here goes. Try e-mailing Woody at [email protected]. He can let you know who to write the check to. As for the benefits of joining, they are endless!! You get to hang out with guys and gals just as crazy for XJs as you. (Some more than others) Some guys have their own fleet of XJ/MJs! I don't get to attend as many runs as I would like, but the ones I did make I really enjoyed. The people are so friendly and knowlegeable! Others can chime in and tell of other benefits, but I enjoy the BBQ that Chris and Carol throw every year at their house. It is a great time and a chance to match faces with names. Join, you won't be sorry. Hope to see you on the trails, Bob

I believe the club dues go towards paying for the website and the forums which contain tons of wisdom and knowledge. Also, by attending XJ events or chapter rides, you can see first-hand all kinds of modifications to the vehicles, whether or not your plans are to be stock, go mild, or go wild. I've been enjoying lately watching some of the guys' vehicles go from wild to even wilder. 8)

Woody told me to make my check/money order out to "NAXJA" That simple. Peace

Ary

Back