• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motor Mounts

RangerRick

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know the name of the vender that was fabricating strong non-poly motor mounts for a 4.0 xj? I think they are from somewhere in CA. I don't think they're Rusty's or M.O.R.E.'s.

I think the M.O.R.E. mounts are not poly. Didn't know Rawbrown is offering them now.

I recently put in the ones made by M.O.R.E. made with their "torsion rubber" (basically a large rubber bushing). I love em!!

K

<grin> The M.O.R.E. BombProof mounts are LCA bushings.....

I just recently changed my engine and tranny mounts on my 93. I read in this forum that the poly mounts are torture.( Too firm) So, I used Autozone mounts and my vibrations are in check. Took me about 3hrs., very happy.

I,ve gone through a few of the AutoZone Lifetime replacement motor mounts. The last time I replaced them the right side broke within a week. And yes the trany mount is in good shape. I need lower gears for the trails I go on, but I don't have the $'s for a 4 to 1 transfercase yet.
91 4.0, 5sp, 4:10, ARB's, 4 1/2 Rubicon, 33"x10.50

Back