• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for 7" is a SYE needed on...

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
for 7" is a SYE needed on the NP207 TC?

no rush as i am out of town for the holiday but i am currious because AA does not show one for the 207. i was thinking of extending the D/S 1" instead. ( cheeper and might work ok )

thanks

Sounds like time to upgrade to an NP231. Around here you can normally score one for less than $100. It will really simplify life in the long run and it is stronger to boot.

thanks for the advise and i will eventually but untill i do what do you suggest? and when i go to the junk yard will the front yoke off of the newer XJ's front t/c cardigan style bolt up to the 207 or is that a nitemare too???

ive seen plenty of 231s on ebay for less than the cost of a SYE kit. I think all you need is a bearing spacer on the 207 to run a 231 sye kit, re sells it. although i have heard many a story of 207s running 6"+ of lift and nothing but a t-case drop. i used to run 6"+ inches on my 207, shortly before i swapped it out to a 231 ofdf ebay that i got for $120 shippede to my door.

Back