• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What have I done!?!?

Atreyu

NAXJA Forum User
Today I started the drop brackets and braces from my 5.5xd lift and I broke both the bolts in the crossmember. I hammered one out but the other is totally jammed. I hit it with a hammer, tried drilling and now I will probably have to use heat to get it out. So once I get it out though, if I ever, how can I get new nuts and bolts up there? Also when trying to take the upper control arm out before this I accidently hit the starter with the wrench causing sparks to go everywhere and some smoke coming through the hood. I checked it and it looked ok so I started the car and it started up but now the lights are really dim and "no bus" appears on the odometer and the check engine light is on. What does it mean? Did I short something out? Please help me out!! I am really in trouble here!!

Back