• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trimmable Bumpstops?

Citat3962

NAXJA Forum User
Do any companies make trimmable rear bumpstops?

Like some kind of poly bumpstop for the rear thats 4" long so I could trim it to be the length I need to match my shocks/lift?

I know I can make extenders for the stock bumpstops but it's tough to get spare square tubing around here and I'd rather not buy a 5-6 foot length to use 1 foot.

I plan to drill the front spring perches and tap it... then drill holes in a hockey puck or two and tighten it down with a washer on top.

I'm planning on fitting 33s so I'll likely need alot of bumpstop to keep them out of the fenders til I get over to my buddies so I can trim them..

this is with a 3" lift.

dpg has full adjustable plate style ones.. a litte $ but maybe exactly what your looking for

www.dpgoffroad.com " DPG goods: "

also i am currently runnning 33 x 10.5 BFG mts on a 3inch skjacker kit. no bumpstops no nothing.. check my site.. no new pics up with the 33s but you can see how i trimed
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/263800/1

also rustys and extended rears pretty cheap and im sure you could cut them if you want..

hope it helps

keith h

Back