• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" Procomp... but need a littl more

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
well my 89xj has a procomp 3" lift with rear AAL.... but front springs are 3", no spacers or nothing... here's the question...

when i installed my kit i know if i go any longer i need to lengthen my brake lines,... my kit was used and seems to be sagging a fair bit in the rear... to the point that the leaf is almost flat... and my 31's are rubbing a little in the rear....

the kit was very complete and came with LCA's, shocks, extensions to mount to the sway bar, and the track bar mount (moved it over ya know)..

i want to put a RE 4.5" complete leaf pack on the rear (wich i will need to extend my brake line) and i was thinking about a 2" RE spacer in the front...

will my shocks let it drop that far? also, is there a cheaper leaf pack out there than RE? i know RE is good but hey, i think i have a descent ride now with flattend leafs...

will this work? does it sound feasable?

JOe

Back