• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shackle help

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
I did a bit of searching and not reallt found my answer i'm looking at adding a 1 inch rear shackle to my lift i have a spacer for the front and want add a bit to the rear as well. have 3" BDS springs in front and a 2.5" AAL in rear with a 5/8" block wanting to remove the block and add a 1" lift shackle as well as a 3/4 " front spacer any recomendations on shackles? Better to get greasable or nongreasable? Knda confussed which shackle to get to acheive the 1" lift help me out guys.Thanks as always

bowhunter said:
I did a bit of searching and not reallt found my answer i'm looking at adding a 1 inch rear shackle to my lift i have a spacer for the front and want add a bit to the rear as well. have 3" BDS springs in front and a 2.5" AAL in rear with a 5/8" block wanting to remove the block and add a 1" lift shackle as well as a 3/4 " front spacer any recomendations on shackles? Better to get greasable or nongreasable? Knda confussed which shackle to get to acheive the 1" lift help me out guys.Thanks as always

I'm using the 1.25" lift Rubicon Express greasable one, and I could not be happier with it. Its sturdy, moves well, and was easy to install.. but i'm sure no easier than any other shackle would be. :)

-C

Back