• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any dealers online to run a build sheet?

jchampoux

NAXJA Forum User
My local dealer ( a dick to be sure ) wont run a build sheet for me. Are there any NAXJA members that are dealers or workers at dealers who could run a build sheet for me for a 96 XJ if I supplied a VIN? Feel free to contact me back channel if you want. Thanks in advance

Jim

at first they said that they could only do it if the car was less than 5 years old. So I lied and told them that I called DCC and was told to go to my dealer, they then had me wait while someone went to "find out" after about 20 minutes of waiting they came back and said that their computer was down and to call back. I have called back 3 times, no replies. This is from a "5 star dealer"...nice, huh?

Sorry 'bout that ... local dealer here ran one for me after he was convinced that I owned the vehicle. I showed him the title and I got a printout in about 5 min. They don't need to be less than 5 yrs old, mine's a '92.

They even ran a build sheet for my 86...call Jeep headqurters again and tell them your dilemma, they will send you the build sheet, they did for me 3 times.

XJguy

Back