• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Off-Road shipping to SoCal?

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, Im going to order a Rusty's 4.5" lift for my XJ some time next week. I want to know, from those of you who have a Rusty's lift here in SoCal how long it took to ship. I have hurd some nightmare stories about Rusty's shipping before so its kinda shying me away from them. How long was the shipping? Did everything come at once? Any problems at all?

Thanks!:D

Shipping is gonna be a killer!

I ordered a set of leafs a while ago and shipping was almost 70.00 to WA

I think that RE is closer to you, and you might be able to get a deal if you talk to some of the vendors here.

PM me if you need a few names.

John

I don't remember how long it took when I ordered from him about 2.5 years ago, but I know that it wasn't very fast (two weeks?). The cost wasn't terribly high, that much I know.

Sequoia

I have received everything in a short amount of time to WA. Lucky? dunno. unhappy? nope.
Glenn

iam located in VA, I know rustys in only in AL, but it still took 7 days to get a track bar assembly. Overall I am very pleased with his produts! Good luck!

I got my stuff from rustys in 7 days and I am in so cal. Shipping was about $64

7 to 10 days, That was UPS ground.

I got the whole 4.5" Rustys lift. Took about 10 days. came in 5 boxes and cost about $120.00 for shipping. Total= $890.00 with shipping. Cost about as much as RE advertises w/o shipping for there 4.5" kit and just as good IMOP, plus inch higher. Also, Rustys is a true 4.5" rear leaf pack so you can add 1 3/4 spacers and shackles and go up to about six inches total with little more expense. Thats why I bought rustys. RE has a good a name and they are closer to us. PLus they throw in sway bar discos and brake lines!!! So either ways good. Just depends what your ultimate goal is. I wanted the ease of going up 2" more whe I get my SYE.:D

Thanks for the replys guys, I decided to stay with RE...I have lots of stuff from RE on my YJ and I love it, alos...I dont have to worry about shipping problems so much.

Back