• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

extra gastank

geitin

NAXJA Forum User
I need a idea how I can set a extra gas tank under my 90 xj or somthing else you have done I dont hava a spare tire rack on the back of it so that´s not going to work I need a good and cleen ideas on this

geitin said:
I need a idea how I can set a extra gas tank under my 90 xj or somthing else you have done I dont hava a spare tire rack on the back of it so that´s not going to work I need a good and cleen ideas on this

This would involve some fabrication, but if you're willing to sacrifice the area under the back seat you could probably come up with a tank to fit that space. It won't have much in the way of capacity, though.

Option 2: a 32-gallon tank from RRO. Probably the easiest route to take.

Finally, there's the Aussie fuel bladder which could probably be located in one of the rear wheelarches. Again, likely to be as expensive as the first suggestion.

ok thats a nice i´m goiung to do that make my tank bigger

but is ther somthing else I can do also but tanks somwhere I need a lot of gas on this truck for next winter!!

Back